The ending of Summer and Autumn mornings bring such a joy to my heart. In Chicago it’s best to savor the months of September and October because our Winter will be just around the corner.
September brings me a busy month because both my littles are September born babies. I have birthdays to celebrate only one week apart. We will be closing out the summer with little guy’s 1st birthday celebration this upcoming weekend and then welcoming the start of Autumn with big girl’s birthday bash the following weekend. Yes, God knew how much I loved this time of year because both of precious ones were born at this time. I’m praying for this beautiful weather to continue a little longer.
I’ve always adored this time of year.
Top Ten Reasons I Love Autumn
- It’s Back 2 School time; the dork in me gets to play is school supplies.
- It’s Halloween time, since we are homeowners I finally get to pass out treats (it wasn’t allowed at our apartment)
- Pumpkin Spiced Coffee treats
- Apple Picking and Fresh Kettle Corn
- Pumpkin Patches and Haunted Houses
- Old scary movies for October
- October-fest Beer (I’m Sure I spelled that Wrong)
- Warm, cozy sweaters and boots (but not snow boots)
- Lightweight jackets and neck-scarves
- Wait for it: I GET TO EAT BIRTHDAY CAKE two weeks in a row and throw birthday bashes!! (DID I mention I love birthdays especially my babies)
Rainbows & Butterflies