Recently I was sent the Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Hanger Clips Hooks 10 Boot Organizer to review. These are very nice and sturdy. The hooks have several uses . They can be used in your closet, in the bathroom, in an entryway, in the kitchen, or to hang clothes out to dry.
I wanted a Ring Sling after the birth of my son. He is now 16 months so I was more than happy to do this review for him as a toddler.I really like this carry. Recently Mamaway sent me a Ring Sling to try out and review.I must admit it took me a few tries and Youtube videos in order to figure this one out. (more…)
As a parent, there have been times when I am so annoyed and frustrated when trying to take my baby’s temperature when he is sick. Recently I was given the opportunity to review the FamFave advanced digital thermometer for babies, children, and adults.
When I first read the features I was curious to give it a try. Here is what the company has to say:
- FAST results – average 10 to 25 seconds – proven accurate in extensive tests – beeps when done
- LARGE lighted LCD Display – visible in dark room
- FLEXIBLE Tip – Safe and painless for babies and all ages
- WATERPROOF – Automatic turn off – battery included – memory display of latest reading
- GUARANTEED – 100% money back – no questions asked directly from Amazon
- Soft flexible tip – painless and safe for wiggly kids
- Safe – No glass or mercury
- Waterproof – even use it in the bathtub
- Portable – comes with plastic case for easy carrying in purse or diaper bag
- Measure in F or C degrees (Push button switchable)
MY THOUGHTS ON FAMFAVE
I would have loved to have this thermometer when my son was an infant. It has a very soft flexible tip. Doctors will recommend taking the temperature in the rectum for the best reading. The soft tip and the fast reading is perfect for taking the temperature of a sick squirming baby in that position.
I also love the large display. It makes it very easy to read the temperature. This is great for me because I have a difficult time seeing smaller font. Â The lighted background makes it easy for taking the temp at night time without needing to turn on the lights and disturb a sleeping child. Â Overall I think this is one of the best thermometers I have owned. I am recommending this for the household.
My readers can – save 50% off the regular price ($17.97) using the promo code DTT898DT
– pay the promo price of only $8.98 and Prime members get free 2-day shipping
You can order here on Amazon!
**This was sent to me free of charge for my honest review.
During my pregnancy with my son, I kept an online journal at another blog to document my symptoms and my disease progression throughout the pregnancy. During the time I was not on any multiple sclerosis disease-modifying medication. Here is one of my journal entries. Pregnancy & Living w/ Multiple Sclerosis Rest doesn’t have to be sleep …
My daughter is a Girl Who Codes. For my readers that are not familiar, Girls Who Code is a National non-for profit organization that inspires and teaches girls coding skills to equip them for careers in computer technology fields. It breaks down barriers that exist as our female student reaches middle school. Did you know that …