On Sunday, July 31, 2016, the Marriott Chicago O’Hare will host Baby Expo Chicago, one of Chicago’s leading expo for new and expecting parents and families.
Open to expecting moms, all parents and children ages 0-5 expo attendees will have insider access to the newest innovations and trends within the maternity, baby, and toddler markets.
What Families will enjoy at the Baby Expo:
- Loads of free giveaways from the nation’s best kids brands including a a complete Travel System
- Sample and shop vendor booths
- Designated play areas and free sample classes throughout the day to keep kids busy
- Shopping and discounts from the hottest new retail companies
- Take in a seminar, presentation, demonstration or class at our Main Stage Events hosted by KLOVE radio
- Participate in mini photo sessions with Mindy Garfinkel Photography
- Enter a contest including Daddy’s Pack n Play Race, Beautiful Baby Contest, Diaper Dash and much more…
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door for full price.
However the wonderful people at Baby Expo Chicago has provided my wonderful readers with an access code BREAK4MOM for a free Adult ticket, children are free.
General ADULT Admission includes all seminars, crafts, free samples, contests (please see free sign up for Beautiful Baby Contest at check-in), fashion show and more! Pre-registration required by obtaining ticket, in order to win prizes & receive free sample bag(s). Tickets available at the door for $15 and do not include sample bags.
Now through July 29, 2016, get tickets by going here and using promo code BREAK4MOM. I hope to see you there. If you see me please stop by and say hi!
WHERE: Marriott Chicago O’hare – 8535 W. Higgins Rd, Chicago, IL 60631 – View Map