Stella Cheese and I are collaborating to share with you how simple it can be to host elegant parties for your family and friends. From shredded to crumbled and sharp to sweet, Stella Cheese has a cheese to match all of your friends’ mood and flavors to satisfy every craving. The best thing is that they can be found at your local grocery store. Stella Cheese is also giving you chance to enter to win a $5,000 trip to Napa Valley, CA wine country! That would be a lovely gift for anyone.
This warm Cheesy Spinach Dip works great in a bread bowl and is a perfect party pleaser for a cold winter night. I kept this recipe simple. I loving cooking for my family and I love hosting the holidays at our home. I must be honest at the end of the day I am very tired, but I don’t want to sacrifice taste or quality. This recipe works great for working parents or those of us with busy schedules who need to put together a great holiday party.
Stella Fontinella and Italian Cheesy Spinach Dip
- 1 Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 12 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp mince garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded Stella Fontinella cheese
- 1/2 cup Stella 3 Cheese Italian Blend
- 1 Package Frozen Spinach Thawed and dried set aside
- 1/2 cup milk add more as needed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven 350 degree
- Melt Butter in a sauce pan over medium heat
- Add in Ricotta cheese, garlic, pepper and stir milk and slowly and stir until melted over low heat
- As the cheese melts and forms a nice creamy consistency add Stella Fontinella and Italian cheese.
- Finally add your thawed and dried spinach. It is very important to remove all the water from the spinach before adding it to the cheese mixture. Set mixture aside!
- To make the bowl. Cut a 1/2 inch thick slice from top of the bread; scoop out center and cut the top in cubes. Heat the shell only for about 2-3 minute on 350 degrees.
- Add Cheesy Spinach mixture to bread bowl and enjoy.