Weekends are our time to indulge, kick back and relax. I love coming up with creative recipes especially ones that are quick and easy. This simple cheesy zesty garlic bread recipe is one that is sure to please everyone. Chances are you have the ingredients in your kitchen.
With the Superbowl approaching, your guest will love this. These little zesty garlic bread treats are small but filling. These are perfect to serve on game day and for me, I could eat them on any night, because I just love garlic bread. These are so warm and yummy. My family absolutely loves them.
To make this delicious cheesy garlic bread you will need 1-2 loaves of Rhodes White Bread (Thawed). Bread can be thawed overnight in the refrigerator (8-12 hours). I used 2 loaves because we have eaters in my house and although my husband is a slim guy, he has a big appetite. If you are making this for Game Day and have a big crowd coming over, you can use all 3 loaves. Rhodes Bread will make this appetizer so soft, it is amazing.
Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Made Easy
Sprinkle flour on your table or counter-top and rolling pin. First, roll your dough into a ball like a picture above Roll your dough until it is flat. You will get resistance from the dough, but continue to roll it.
Once your dough is flat, place on a baking sheet and let the fun begin.
- When cooking, always have fun
- Cooking with love is not just a saying, your food does turn out better
- Your family shows they appreciate your cooking by eating every tiny piece and leaving the table a mess ♥
Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1-2 Loaves Rhodes White Bread Thawed
- 1 1/4 Stick Butter or Margarine melted
- 2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- In a bowl melt butter, add garlic powder and Italian seasoning,
- Pour the butter on the flat bread and sprinkle the cheese on the bread.
- Cut the bread into sticks
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese starts to turn golden.* Some I cooked a little lighter for stretchier cheese.
- Cut in half
- Serve Warm