“This post was sponsored by Folgers as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsement and testimonials”
Folgers coffee was always a staple in our home when I was growing up. The smell of the coffee brewing in our house always made me want to sing the jingle “The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup”. I remember how happy the song made me feel as a kid. It’s funny how certain phrases, commercials, and jingles stay with you as you get older. From the sentimental commercials to the adorable jingles, Folgers is one of those brands that you will always remember.
Generation after generation has heard the popular jingle, and now Folgers is giving aspiring musicians to create their own version of the popular jingle. This year the brand has partnered with country music singer-songwriter Chris Young to encourage young song writers to create their best version of the “Best Part of Wakin Up” jingle for a chance to win the grand prize of $25, 000!
Enter Folgers Jingle contest:
- Submit a video of your best version of the jingle on here beginning January 30th through February 27th.
- Your version of the Jingle must include the complete melody and complete lyrics of “The Best Part of Wakin’ Up is Folgers in Your Cup.”
- Folgers will select 5 semi-finalists and each will have a mentor session with Chris Young before the online vote.
- From March 27th to April 24th, fans around the country will vote daily for their favorite jingle. Each vote will automatically enter you to win prizes up to $10,000.
- In May, one winner will be selected to win the grand prize of $25,000!
Don’t hesitate, enter to win today. This could be your big chance to show your talent. Check out contestants and vote for your favorite jingle on the website.