If you are celebrating a birthday, a special occasion, a holiday or just want a special treat. This recipe is simple to make and can be fun in the kitchen. Treat your guest of honour to a delicious ice cream cake made with Mad Minis ice cream cookie sandwiches. Entertaining can be easy and delicious with this recipe and with help from Mad Minis.
Each Mad Minis delicious treat is made with real ice cream, no artificial ingredients and is only 60 calories per serving! These treats are tasty, clean eating sweets with no preservatives and no artificial flavors. The recipe is very easy to follow and the cake only takes a few minutes to assemble and the results are beautiful. Your guest is guaranteed to be impressed.
Mad Minis Ice Cream Cake
- 15 Oreos
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 boxes Mad Minis ice cream cookie sandwiches
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 8 oz container Frozen Whipped cream thawed
- Coat bottom and side of a 9-inch round spring-form pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line side with waxed paper, using the spray to help adhere to pan. Trim paper to the height of the pan.
- Finely crush 12 (setting aside 3 for topping) Oreos in a food processor. Add milk; pulse just until mixture holds together. Set aside.
- Cut Mad Minis ice cream cookie sandwiches in half. Stack mad minis ice cream sandwiches on end, packing them snugly together, around the wax-paper-lined pan. Repeat with remaining sandwiches to form a stand-up edge. Spoon cookie crumbs into the center of the pan; press firmly over the bottom.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Remove all 3 flavors of ice cream or frozen yogurt from freezer and let soften for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Transfer mint ice cream to a small bowl and stir until good but firm spreading consistency. Repeat with vanilla and strawberry. Remove pan from freezer. Spread mint ice cream on bottom, then top with vanilla and strawberry, spreading all layers at level.
- Top with thawed whipped topping, swirling top decoratively. Crush remaining 3 Oreos and sprinkle over cake. Return to freezer; freeze overnight.
- To serve, remove side of the pan, then waxed paper. Cut into wedges.
- **You can use any kind of ice cream or frozen yogurt you want-be creative!** **May need to use creativity in arranging since Mad Minis ice cream sandwiches are round.**
This Mad Minis ice cream cake is pleasing to your sweet tooth and won’t compromise your waistline.