If you are a busy parent like me, chances are you have missed quite a few seasons of some of your favorite TV shows, or never got a chance to start them in the first place. We recently subscribed to Hulu and I have been enjoying every moment of it.
Hulu has several subscription packages you can choose from to meet your family’s needs and you can try them FREE before committing.
Hulu makes it so easy for me to stream my favorite shows while I’m cooking or folding laundry, I never have to miss out. I’ve comprised a list of my favorite shows that you start binge-watching quilt free. Keep in mind current network shows are also available on Hulu.
- Mistresses (4 Seasons) I’ve been wanting to watch this one since it air but I never got around to it. I was very pleased with it. Mistresses, is about four women and their love lives, their sex lives, their secrets, their lies, and above all, their friendship. From ABC Studios, and based on the hit BBC series of the same name it had all the juicy drama I needed after a long workday.
- Desperate Housewives (8 Seasons) This is an oldie but goodie. I love Desperate House Wives. If you’ve never seen it you won’t be disappointed. If you were a fan from when it first premiered like me, watching it again is a treat. BC’s Desperate Housewives offers a deliciously juicy glimpse into the lives of everyone’s favorite housewives. On the surface, the ladies of Wisteria Lane appear to be the picture of suburban America. But underneath lay bigger mysteries – infidelity, deceit, blackmail, and even murder.
- Devious Maids (4 Seasons) “Devious Maids,” is about murder, mayhem in the mansions of Beverly Hills’ wealthiest and most powerful families. The maids get caught up in love tangles, murder mysteries and so much more. I recently watched this one again and I loved every episode.
- Power (3 Seasons) If you haven’t seen our heard of Power than you are missing out. Power is centered on a drug kingpin struggling to go from illegal to legitimate in the NYC nightlife. Hulu has 3 Seasons on the basic subscription but if you add Starz to your package then all 4 season should be available to you. Check the listing.
- black-ish (4 Seasons) Dre Johnson (Anthony Anderson) has it all: a great job, a beautiful wife, Rainbow (Tracee Ellis Ross), four kids and a big home in a classy neighborhood, but as a black man, he begins to question whether all his success has brought too much cultural assimilation for his family. With the help of his father (special guest star Laurence Fishburne), Dre begins to try to create a sense of ethnic identity for the members of his family that will allow them to honor their background while preparing them to embrace the future. The show addresses a lot of everyday issues and brings humour to every episode. black- ish is available on the ABC network and you see the current season even under the basic package.
- How To Get Away With Murder (4 Seasons) Yes I am a fan. It airs on Thursday but due to my crazy hectic schedule, I am never able to watch. If you haven’t watched before now is the perfect time to catch up on all the drama. How To Get Away With Murder follows the brilliant, charismatic and seductive Professor Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) and four law students from her class, as they get entangled in murderous behavior.
Hulu Has So Many Options
There are so many movies and shows, both old and new on Hulu. Ugly Betty, Drop Dead Diva, Jane the Virgin, the list goes on and on. I recommend giving it try because there is something for everyone. You will love catching up on your favorite shows from the 90’s like Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, and so much more. I have been very pleased. Don’t tell anyone but Hulu has become my guilty pleasure.
As always to stay up with the latest happenings subscribe to our newsletter and join me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! If you decide to give it a try, please let me know I would love to hear your thoughts. Happy viewing.