I’m so excited because the wait is finally over. Spider-Man: Far From Home is now available on 4K Ultra HD™ combo pack, blu–ray™ combo pack, DVD and digital. The Spider-Man series is extremely fun to us as a family, he is one of my favorite characters. By now, you’ve heard that a Marvel announced last month that the superhero would stay put for another film. The third installment in “Spider-Man: Homecoming” is scheduled for release in 2021.
About Spider-Man: Far From Home
Tom Holland returns as everyone’s favorite web-slinger in SPIDER MAN: FAR FROM HOME, the next chapter after Spider-Man: Homecoming. Our friendly neighborhood wall-crawler decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plans to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks! Spider-Man and Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) join forces to fight the havoc unleashed across the continent but all is not as it seem.
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME stars Tom Holland (Spider – Man: Homecoming) as Peter Parker, Samuel L. Jackson (Spider – Man: Homecoming) as Nick Fury, Jon Favreau ( The Lion King) as Happy Hogan, Zendaya (“Euphoria”) as MJ, and Jake Gyllenhaal (Nightcrawler) as Mysterio.
*I was provided a copy of this movie by Team Click to share my honest opinion
My Thoughts On Spider-Man: Far From Home
We had the chance to see Spider-Man Far From Home on DVD and must say I love it from beginning to end. It was filled with funny parts, actions and excitement. I promise you will not be disappointed. I really like seeing Tom Holland as spiderman, honestly I feel like this new spiderman written perfectly for him.
This movie shows spiderman rise to top after the lost of his mentor Tony Starks. I definitely recommend watching Avengers: Endgame before you watch this, it will make more sense to you. Young spiderman is finding a way through his teenage years, life after the BLIP, and the loss of his dear friend Stark.
The story of Mysterio is so cool. My son loved him every time he came on the screen. The special effects were amazing and again the movie was action packed the entire time. I absolutely loved the movie. I have one advice as with all Marvel movies, make sure you watch the movie to the end of the credits.
Bonus Materials Include:
- New Original Short, Peter’s To – Do – List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.
- Teachers’ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider-Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn’t make the hero – but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter’s different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film’s illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they’re also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider-Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei’s reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brother’s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off: Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre – Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film
- Gag Reel & Outakes
- Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
I hope you have a chance to bring Spider-Man Far From Home to your family soon. In the man time download this free printable. Master the mysterious by trying out these awesome science activities.