As a parent, there have been times when I am so annoyed and frustrated when trying to take my baby’s temperature when he is sick. Recently I was given the opportunity to review the FamFave advanced digital thermometer for babies, children, and adults.
When I first read the features I was curious to give it a try. Here is what the company has to say:
- FAST results – average 10 to 25 seconds – proven accurate in extensive tests – beeps when done
- LARGE lighted LCD Display – visible in dark room
- FLEXIBLE Tip – Safe and painless for babies and all ages
- WATERPROOF – Automatic turn off – battery included – memory display of latest reading
- GUARANTEED – 100% money back – no questions asked directly from Amazon
- Soft flexible tip – painless and safe for wiggly kids
- Safe – No glass or mercury
- Waterproof – even use it in the bathtub
- Portable – comes with plastic case for easy carrying in purse or diaper bag
- Measure in F or C degrees (Push button switchable)
MY THOUGHTS ON FAMFAVE
I would have loved to have this thermometer when my son was an infant. It has a very soft flexible tip. Doctors will recommend taking the temperature in the rectum for the best reading. The soft tip and the fast reading is perfect for taking the temperature of a sick squirming baby in that position.
I also love the large display. It makes it very easy to read the temperature. This is great for me because I have a difficult time seeing smaller font. Â The lighted background makes it easy for taking the temp at night time without needing to turn on the lights and disturb a sleeping child. Â Overall I think this is one of the best thermometers I have owned. I am recommending this for the household.
My readers can – save 50% off the regular price ($17.97) using the promo code DTT898DT
– pay the promo price of only $8.98 and Prime members get free 2-day shipping
You can order here on Amazon!
**This was sent to me free of charge for my honest review.