I received a delicious treat from Once Again Nut Butter, that was the inspiration for this recipe. Just a side note, the Once Again Again Nut Butter Racoon is my son’s new best friend.@OnceAgainEsop products are delicious. Their nut and seed butters are all gluten-free, non-GMO, certified organic, vegan, and kosher. Try this simple recipe for a great snack. Click To Tweet
The package included a delicious, Organic Peanut Butter, Sunflower Butter, Cashew Butter, and Almond Butter. I’d never tried Sunflower butter until now and it is absolutely yummy. The butters can be used in so many different ways. Our two year old approved of all flavors. To learn more visit their website.
My family and I loved all the butters. My husband (Mr. Robinson) decided to give the Almond Butter a try in this delicious recipe he calls ABC Bombs (Almond Butter Cranberry Treats)! As you can see these were a hit with the little guy.
- 1/2 cup Butter or Margarine soften
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Once Again Almond Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cup flour sifted
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup nuts optional *
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with a mixer blend together margarine, brown sugar, and white sugar and eggs
- Stir in the flour, bake soda, and salt
- Mix in the oatmeal and cranberries and nuts
- Spoon into the muffin pans, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, Do NOT over bake.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
- Once cooled, enjoy!
I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.