I understand, there are times when you just want to take it easy but you still have that craving for a little something sweet. This delicious warm apple tea is creamy, with a hint of spice that is and sure to keep you cozy on those chilly winter nights
Eagle Brand MIlk provided me with the product to complete this post, all opinions are my own.
Don’t be fooled. Although it is a, drink this tea is packed with sweetness, flavor and just as many calories as one of your favorite devious desserts so drink with caution. If you don’t mind creamy goodness you can always up the amount of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk to your desired level of sweetness. Sometimes we need a little treat to keep our stress levels at bay during busy times. Enjoy!
For more yummy recipes and quick meal ideas head over to our kitchen and as always to stay in touch and keep up with all the latest happenings subscribe to our newsletter and join me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- 8 oz Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 bags Black Tea
- 1 cubed Granny Smith Apple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 7 cups water
- In a Tea Kettle or large pot COMBINE water, tea bags, cubed apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mix well.
- Slowly STIR in Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. Keep heat low.
- POUR into cups and enjoy. Leftovers can be refigerated for up to 3 days and reheated.